No matter if it's Tuesday or Friday, we could all use a margarita, or two, to make it through the work week! Plus, who doesn't love a night in with their girlfriends and my man, Jose? Grab a couple of cute margarita glasses (mine are from HomeGoods) and get to mixing. This recipe will not disappoint.
1 tablespoon of blue agave nectar - you can add more if you like yours a little sugary
1.5 tablespoons of water
3 oz tequila
2 oz triple-sec
Serving size: 2
Just always remember 3-2-1: three parts tequila, two parts triple-sec, 1 part lime juice.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add tequila, triple-sec, lime juice (2 limes), and blue agave. Then, shake and bake baby.
- With your third lime, cut a lime wedge and rub it around the rim of the margarita glass.
- Pour salt onto a plate and dip the glass, rotating until the entire rim is covered.
- Add ice to the glasses and strain the margarita mix. Cut extra lime slices to add as garnish.
- Cheers! Don't forget the chips, salsa, and queso!